See also Hotpot Near Me Asian Almond Chicken
Hotpot Near Me Ingredients For The Dish:
- 1 pound [454 g] beef rump or round steak
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] white vinegar
- 1 egg white
- 4 to 6 stalks celery
- 1 1/2 cups [375 mL] water
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] salt
- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] vegetable oil
- 6 green onions, cut ino 1-inch [2.5-cm] pieces
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] pared finely chopped fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons [22.5 mL] dry Sherry
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons [10 mL] oyster sauce
Hotpot Near Me Directions:
Cut meat across the grain into thin 1 1/2-inch [4-cm] long strips.
Combine 1/2 tablespoon [7.5 mL] of the soy sauce, vinegar and egg white into a medium bowl; beat lightly with a fork, until foamy.
Mix in meat strips.
Cover and let stand for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Cut celery into 1/2-inch [1.3-cm] thisk diagonal slices.
Into a saucepan, mix together celery slices, 1 cup [250 mL] of the water and salt.
Brin to a boil over medium-high heat; leave to boil for 3 minutes, then drain celery slices.
Heat 2 tablespoons [30 mL] of the vegetable oil into a wok, over high heat.
Drain then add meat strips to wok.
Stir-fry until meat is golden, about 5 minutes.
Remove meat from wok.
Pour remaining tablespoon [15 mL] vegetable oil into the wok.
Add celery slices, green onion pieces, chopped ginger root and crushed garlic.
Stir-fry for 1 minute.
Return meat to wok; mix well.
Mix together remaining 1/2 cup [125 mL] water, remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons [22.5 mL] soy sauce, dry Sherry, cornstarch and oyster sauce.
Pour all over meat-vegetables mixture.
Cook stirring, until boiling and thickened.
Enjoy delicious recipes with Hotpot Near Me.