See also Hotpot Near Me Asian Almond Chicken
Hotpot Near Me Ingredients For The Dish:
- 1 ounce [28 g] dried mushrooms
- Boiling water
- 1 pound [454 g] beef tenderloin
- 2 small yellow onions
- 1 sweet green pepper
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons [37.5 mL] vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon [1 mL] five-spice powder
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] water
- 1 tablespooon [15 mL] soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] instant beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] sesame oil
Hotpot Near Me Directions:
Transfer dried mushrooms into a bowl and cover with boiling water.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze dry mushrooms.
Remove and discard stems.
Slice mushroom caps into thin strips.
Slice beef into thin, 1-inch [2.5-cm] long, strips.
Peel and cut onions into wedges.
Remove membranes and seed sweet pepers; slice peppers into thin strips.
Heat vegetable oil into wok over high heat.
Add crushed garlic and five-spice powder.
Stir-fry for 15 seconds.
Add beef strips.
Stir-fry until browned, about 5 minutes.
Add onion wedges; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Add mushroom and sweet pepper strips; stri-fry until peppers are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
Combine water, soy sauce, cornstarch, instant beef bouillon granules and sesame oil.
Pour mixture all over meat-vegetables mixture.
Cook stirring, until boiling and thickened.
Enjoy delicious recipes with Hotpot Near Me.