See also Hotpot Near Me Asian Almond Chicken
Hotpot Near Me Ingredients For The Dish:
- 2 1/2 tablespoons [37.5 mL] white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons [10 g] sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] salt
- 4 ounces [113 g] pared fresh ginger root, into thin slices
- 1 pound [454 g] beef tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] dry Sherry
- 2 teaspoons [10 mL] cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] vegetable oil
- 1 large sweet green pepper
- 6 green onions
- 1 red chile pepper, cut into thin slices [optional]
Hotpot Near Me Directions:
Combine vinegar, sugar and salt into a small glass bowl.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Mix in ginger slices.
Leave to marinate for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cut beef across the grain into thin, about 1 1/2-inch [4-cm] long slices.
Mix together Sherry, cornstarch and soy sauce into a medium glass bowl.
Mix in beef slices.
Leave to marinate for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Heat 2 tablespoons [30 mL] oil into a wok, over high heat.
Add 1/3 of beef slices, spreading out slices so they do not overlap.
Fry until browned, for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Remove from wok; keep warm.
Repeat twice with remaining beef slices.
Remove membranes, seed then cut sweet green pepper into 1-inch [2.5-cm] pieces.
Cut green onions into 1-inch [2.5-cm] pieces.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon [15 mL] oil in wok.
Add sweet green pepper and green onion pieces along with ginger slices and its marinade.
Stir-fry until vegetables are tender-crisp, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Return beef slices to wok.
Cook stirring until hot.
Serve, garnished with red chile pepper slices if desired.
Enjoy delicious recipes with Hotpot Near Me.