See also Hotpot Near Me Asian Almond Chicken
Hotpot Near Me Ingredients For The Dish:
- 4 whole chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] salt
- 1/8 teaspon [0.5 mL] pepper
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] water
- 4 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 3 cups [750 mL] vegetable oil
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups [375 mL] water
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] lemon juice
- 3 1/2 tablespoons [52.5 mL] packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] honey
- 2 teaspoons [10 mL] instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] grated pared fresh ginger root
Hotpot Near Me Directions:
Remove skin from chicken breasts and discard.
Half chicken breasts removing bones; discard bones.
Pound chicken breasts lightly with a mallet or a rolling pin.
Combine cornstarch, salt and pepper into a small bowl.
Gradually blend in water and egg yolks.
Pour oil into a wok.
Heat over high heat until oil reaches 375°F [190°C].
Dip chicken whites, one at a time, into cornstarch-egg yolk mixture.
Fry chicken whites, two or three at a time into hot oil until golden, about 5 minutes.
Drain chicken whites onto paper toweling.
Keep warm while frying remaining chicken whites.
Cut each chicken white into three or four pieces; arrange onto a warm serving plate and keep warm.
Into a medium saucepan, well mix together all lemon sauce ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens, about 5 minutes.
Pour lemon sauce all over chicken whites and serve, sprinkled with green onion slices.
Enjoy delicious recipes with Hotpot Near Me.