See also Hotpot Near Me Asian Almond Chicken
Hotpot Near Me Ingredients For The Dish:
- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] dry Sherry
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] grated pared fresh ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 green onions
- 1 1/2 pounds [680 g] chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] vegetable oil
- 1 [8-ounce / 227-mL] can sliced bamboo shoots
- 4 teaspoons [20 mL] cornstarch
- 3/4 cup [190 mL] water
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] instant chicken bouillon granules
Hotpot Near Me Directions:
Combine soy sauce, sherry, brown sugar, ginger and garlic in a large glass bowl.
Cut green onions into thin diagonal slices.
Add onions and chicken wings to soy sauce mixture.
Toss to coat completely.
Cover and let stand 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in wok over high heat.
Drain bamboo shoots and stir-fry in oil 2 minutes.
Remove from wok.
Drain chicken and onions, reserving soy sauce mixture.
Place chicken wings and green onions in wok.
Cook over medium-high heat until chicken wings are brown on both sides, about 5 minutes.
Reduce heat to low.
Cook until chicken wings are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Measure conrstarch into a small bowl.
Blend in a few tablespoons [approximately 30 mL] of the water until smooth.
Add remaining water, the bouillon granules and reserved soy sauce mixture.
Pour mixture over chicken wings.
Cook over high heat until liquids boils and thickens.
Stir in bamboo shoots.
Cook stirring for 2 minutes.
Enjoy delicious recipes with Hotpot Near Me.